Here are some maxims for every entrepreneur to live by:
5. Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself.-Suzanne Somers
You’re going to make mistakes, and the people around you are going to make mistakes. Forgive them. And most of all, forgive yourself.
4. Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.–Lydia M. Child When you don’t believe in yourself, it shows. Partners will see it, investors will see it, and your team will see it. So put on a show of confidence, until you begin believing it yourself.
3. All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
–T. E. Lawrence
Some people stop dreaming because they’re afraid of being disillusioned later. Keep dreaming, but more importantly, start doing.
2. It is my feeling that Time ripens all things; with Time all things are revealed; Time is the father of truth –Francois Rabelais
Be patient, and lay your groundwork thoroughly. Fortune 500 companies weren’t built overnight.
1. Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them. –W. Clement Stone It is essential for every entrepreneur to choose his or her team wisely. Find motivated people that can share your passion and your vision.
Do you have a personal quote that you find motivating? Share it with us below!